About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday: October Style

Happy Tuesday!
Today, I'm going to do two posts because I somehow managed to hurt my mac and have to take it to apple to get fixed: boo.
Anyway, link up with Rachel over at Just Peachy for Top 5 Tuesday!

My Top 5 October favorites:

1. My 24th Birthday!
It was one of the best birthdays I have had in a very long time!

2. Pumpkin Spice Latte's
I shall call this drink heaven in a cup..delicious!

3. Moroccan Hair Oil
I started using this stuff this month and ladies, it is the BEST hair product in the world. You only need a tiny tiny bit and it makes my hair so shiny! It's super healthy for your hair too!

4. Halloween and Halloween Movies!
&
Favorite time of year for dressing up and HOCUS POCUS!

5. Chunky jewelry, fall color clothing, SCARVES!

I love love love dressing in fall clothes. My bank account and wallet hate it, but i die for it. I love this comfy fall look!

Tell me some of your October favorites!

Kels


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your list! I love pumpkin spice lattes, too! I hope you had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBSESSED with that last picture. So obsessed.
    I've really been meaning to get some Moroccan Oil I hear so much about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I currently am doing everything in my power to find that exact outfit! You will looove moroccan oil, it's fab!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)