About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 1: check.

Oh hey there, ladies!

Just another Monday for the books! How was your weekend? What did ya do? Go on, tell me all about it.

Weird title huh? Well..I'll give you all the deets, don't you worry!

I started my new job this weekend and it was AH-MA-ZING! The new store looks wonderful and all of the product in it makes it look even better! I love the girls I'm working with and I'n really excited for our grand opening on Tuesday!
Plus, I left with this big bag full of samples! Iphone doesn't do justice for the amount of stuff I got!
Day one: ✓
cha ching!

I also am purchasing one of these bad boys tomorrow {I've wanted one FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR (squints from sandlot voice)} and thanks to my lovely discount I can get it much cheaper than the regular overpriced  119!

My face feels smoother already!

& my favorite shampoo and conditioner 

& maybe the Muppet's OPI Collection!

See ya later paycheck...
I mean I should probably buy the all of these things so I can tell all the customers' how amazing they are, right?!

What are your favorite beauty products ladies?

Kels

3 comments:

  1. ohmygosh! i didn't know they had a muppets OPI collection! how fun! i will have to check them out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like your new job!! :) I've always wanted to work in a salon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd like the muppets opi collection for my birthday. please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)