About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hi, my name is Kelsey and I'm a hair snob...


I did something I never thought I would do! I, Kelsey Stoker, became an annoying  hair snob! I always thought people who spent tons of money on hair products were insane and that the cheap products worked just the same! 

Boooooooy was I wrong. I've only been working at my job for a little over a week and have already been given a ton of free products from hair masks, hair sprays, conditioners, blow dry spray, leave in treatments, etc. My hair has never ever smelled so good, felt so good, and behaved like it has this past week! I feel like a brand new women! 

These are a few of the hair products I've tried so far and now realize I will never be able to live life without from this day forward!

1. Moraccan Oil Hairspray
This is the best hairspray I've ever used in my entire life. It has a firm hold without making your hair crunchy and hard and it smells amazing! I actually ran out of perfume the other day and used the hairspray for perfume. Judge me. 

2. NouNou Pak
This looks like a disgusting package of snot if I'm being honest. However, it is the best hair mask I've ever used on my hair. It smells like chip dip {so, naturally I loved it!} I put this one after I shampoo and let it sit on my hair {wet} for 2-4 hours. Usually I will watch a movie or do homework while it sits and then wash it out. Tada! My hair instantly feels 100% better! It only costs around 20ish bucks and you don't need a lot so it should last 3-6 months!

3. Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
I sound like a Moroccan Oil rep today, my apologies! I recently tried this shampoo and conditioner and was a little worried because usually my hair is to thick to use a moisturising shampoo and conditioner because it is to heavy on my hair and makes it greasy but this one does not do that! It left my hair feeling super soft and luscious! 

These are just a few of the products I have used the past few days! I have a TON of samples and am slowly but surely getting through them deciding which I like and which I do not! Stay tuned for all my rave reviews...I'm sure you are dying to read them!

Kels



2 comments:

  1. Officially going to try that Moroccan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner too. We're hair besties, obvi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really wanted to try some Moroccan Oil products!
    I'm your newest follower!
    http://peachesnpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)