About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 5: 2011.

I'm back! 
Phew! It feels like it has been forever since I've blogged! Christmas was wonderful and I couldn't have felt more blessed than I did this year!
It is hard to believe that in just a few short days 2011 will be coming to a close! I can't really say that I'm all that sad about it. 2011 and I really didn't see eye to eye on some things so I welcome 2012 with open arms!

With that being said..

I'm linking up with Rachel for Top 5 Tuesday: 2011!
Go link up with her! Go on, I say!

Just Peachy

1. {Movie}
It's hard for me to pick just one movie but I'd have to go with..
I have to pick this because it has Ryan Gosling in it and he is gorgeous. The end.

2. {TV Show}
I am a TV addict but my heart belongs to Jacks..
Sons Of Anarchy. These boys be bad ass.

3. {Song)
I again am in love with so many songs but I think I will have to dedicate 2011 to..

Super Bass by homegirl Nicki. I'm obnoxiously obsessed with this song. I instantly become happy when I hear this song and if I have been drinking I may actually in fact think I am Nicki and rap it word. for. word.

4. {Thing that Happened}
By far the best moment of 2011..
Graduating from the greatest place there is: The Ohio State University
Graduating was not exactly easy for me between transfering, not having my priorities straight, and just wanting to give up! But I stuck with it and walking across that stage and getting a diploma from one of the greatest universities will forever be priceless to me.

5. {Christmas Present}
I've never been so excited to wash my face.
My bright turqouise clairsonic was by far the best gift I got. I've never been so excited to wash my face at night! My face has also never cleared up so fast nor felt so soft!

Those are just a few of my favorite top 5 of 2011! I will go into a more detailed one tomorrow!
What are your top 5? Did you have a wonderful holiday?

Kels



2 comments:

  1. love crazy stupid love...and it makes is sooo much better with Ryan Gosling in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered about Sons of Anarchy. I watched a few minutes of it before American Horror Story one night and it seemed real interesting! I'll have to devote some time to watching the complete seasons.

    Thanks for linking up of course :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)