About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday: Nail polish Edition!


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! All those "iiii's" are showing my enthusiasm for this post! Today's Top 5 is nail polish and I have a slight not healthy at all addiction to nail polish. Link up with Rachel from Just Peachy! Her Top 5 Tuesday's are a lot of fun!
I own approximately 41 bottles of nail polish. This fact I allow you to judge me on. 41 bottles of nail polish is jusy beyond insane. 

Hi, my name is Kelsey, and I'm a nail polish addict...

Here are my favorite shades currently..

1. Essie's Bobbing For Baubles
It is a darker navy color and looks really pretty on! It is a perfect shade if you are looking for something that is dark but not too dark that matches a lot of different colors for outfits. 

2. OPI's Meep-Meep-Meep
This is going to be my go to polish for Christmas! It is more of a red wine color with a hint of sparkles. I'm not a fan of sparkle polish usually so this is a nice balance of color and glitter. 

3. OPI's Bubble Bath
Bubble Bath is my go to neutral shade. It covers nicely and only takes two coats, which is good for sheer colors. I wear this color a lot specially since I can never decide on what to wear!

4. OPI's Hot & Spicy
Hot & Spicy is what I use a lot in the summer! It has the perfect combination between a red and an orange shade. It really does look nice with a tan and makes your hands pop! 

5. OPI's Suzie Loves Cowboys
I bought this shade a week ago and it is all I have worn! I have gotten so many compliments on it since I put it on! It is the perfect fall shade and it will most likely be on my nails all winter.

Now..Top 5 Tuesday: Nail Polish Remix!
These products are just the top coat and remover that I'm obsessed with! I highly recommend them!

6. Out the door Top Coat.

Hands down the best top coat in the world! Dries polish super fast and hardens it so it prevents it from chipping! When I use this I can make polish last at least 4-5 days without chipping and it's super shiney too! Perk: only costs 4.00 at Target or Walmart!

7. ZOYA 3-1 formula polish remover

I started using this polish remover about a month ago and it is all I use now. It is a little expensive but it lasts a long time and is the ONLY finger nail polish remover that actually removes ALL Of the polish. Even that dark nail polish that leaves an ugly residue on your fingers. Check it out!

I apologize for all the crappy iphone pictures but it was the best a girlfriend could do! 

What are your favorite polishes!?

Kels


5 comments:

  1. I just bought Essies Bobbing for Baubles! I can't wait to try it! Also, where do you get that nail polish remover? I just get the cheap drugstore kind and it never removes all over my nail polish. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I'm going to have to try those bottom 2 products! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try out that top coat. Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try that polish remover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all of your choices, especially Bobbing for Baubles!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)