About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend Recap.

Good Afternoon, Ladies!

How is it possible that the weekend is already over? I feel like it just started! Anywho..lets recap this weekend shall we?

Thanksgiving was spent with my family and doing nothing but eating, watching football, eating, watching football, drinking, eating, etc...

At 11:30 my mom, cousin, and family friend and I ventured out to brave the crowds for Black Friday! We pulled up to Target and the line seriously wrapped around the store TWICE. That is just insane! My family and I never really go to score the latest deal we usually just go to make fun of everyone running up and down the aisles acting like a crazy fool. 

The rest of my weekend was spent doing such things:

{decorating for Christmas}

{Spending time with my best friend who was in from Texas}
please excuse that man hand I have going on...

{friends galore}

{listening to my dad talk to Siri all weekend sending me annoying loving text messages like this..yes, he is that guy that uses Siri to wrote his texts since he sucks at typing}

I had a very relaxing few days off and it was much needed! I took some time to rest before my last week of college begins..yikes!

Notice I said nothing about those Buckeyes losing to dumn, stupid, annoying Michigan!? 
Because, this is all I have to say..

WELCOME BACK!
Urban Meyer, Head Coach at THE Ohio State University.

What did you all do for Thanksgiving?

Kels



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you ventured out for Black Friday on Thursday night! I've always secretly wanted to do that, but always have to work the other side super early in the morning!! Did you end up getting anything??

    xx
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a fun weekend! it feels so good to decorate for Christmas!!

    follow each other?!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)