About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

This is all ok, right?

Holy Toledo! How is it Thursday!?

I'm linking up with Neely for It's ok Thursday!




Its Ok Thursdays

The following things are A-ok to me..

*That I almost ended the life of a small child at Starbucks today because he came extremely close to spilling his hot chocolate all over my mac. There would have been blood if it had happened.

*That I have been at Starbucks for a little over an hour and had two peppermint mocha's already. 
{sleepy much?}

*That my professor not only cancelled class the Wednesday BEFORE but the Monday AFTER Thanksgiving as well. Score!

*That while riding the bus to campus this morning the boy sitting next to me smelled so delicious I may or may not have scooted a little closer. 

*I graduate college in less than a month. This is actually not ok, it scares the living shit out of me.

*That I was in a real foul mood last night but good attitude Kelsey is back.

*That I used my new Moraccan Oil hairspray {heaven in a bottle} as perfume this morning because I ran out of me. Judge me.

*That even at the old age of 24 my Christmas list is still rather long.

*That I'm having such a good hair day I thought about taking a picture of it on my laptop..but people started staring. 

*That I have watched this scene from Glee approxiamtly 15 times because I'm obsessed with this remix of the song..and Darren Criss.



*That while I have been at Starbucks I was suppose to be doing homework {puhlease} but, instead facebook stalked every person on my friends list practically. 

All of those things are completely a-ok with me for the day!

What are you ok with?!

Kels

1 comment:

  1. this is the cutest post! I LOVED that scene from Glee but the Adele mashup from last night was perfection also! such a cute blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)