About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

blog sale.

hiiii everybody.
I'm here to bring all of you great news! fantastic news possibly!
I went to plato's closet recently to try and sell some very very gently used clothing, purses, and shoes.
However, they apparently thought I had "idiot" written across my forehead! 
No sir! I paid good money for those duds and am not allowing them to give me 5 bucks for something I may have paid 30 bucks for but barely even wore. Specially when they are going to sell it for 15!
Most of the stuff is BCBG, Charlotte Russe, Forever21, rah rah rah.
Some coach purses thrown into the mix.

I'll put pictures up and if you are interested in anything email me and I can send you additional pictures if you like or want to see a better picture. My iphone takes such faaantastic pictures.
By when I say gently used. I mean gently used! Most of the stuff I may have worn twice..max.
Have fun!

 Charlotte Russe Blazer- medium. Tags still attached! I paid 40..you can have it for 25!
 White one button blouse from forever 21! Never been worn! Size small. I paid 24.00 yours for 15!
 BCBG Generation tank. Fringe detail on the shoulders. Size medium. Worn one time. I paid 70 for. Yours for 40!
 BCBG Pairs booties. Size 8. Worn twice. Platform on bottom for extra support. I paid 79.99! Yours for 35.00!
 Charlotte Russe tan pumps. Never been worn. I paid 29.99! Yours for 15! Size 8!
 Charlotte Russe booties. Wore a few times. Size 7.5! 10 bucks!
 Candies patent leather peep toed pumps! Never been worn. Size 8. I paid 50.00 bucks. Yours for 30! 
 Black medium size coach bag. I've used maybe 5 times. Just wasn't big enough to lug all my stuff around in! I paid 268! Yours for 150! 
 Smaller boho style coach bag. My very first coach purse! Has been used a lot but still in good condition!  All yours for 50 bucks!
 Smaller shoulder size black coach purse. NEVER been used. I got it for 168. You can have it for 95.00 buck-a-roos.
 BCBG tank. Size xs. Runs a little big but it's nice because you can wear a regular bra with it. I've worn this bad boy ONE time. This is the sad part..I paid 96 dollars for it after my discount. I also own it in three colors. I'm selling it for 60.
The back. It's a really cool criss cross.

 this is probably the coolest BCBG thing I ever purchased. However, being 5'2 it's really hard to pull off because it is long in the front and super short in the back. The print is gorgeous. It is called a cardi wrap and you can wear it probably 10 different ways. I use to belt it with a tank under. You can wear it as a shaw blah blah blah. 
Depressing part: After my discount I still paid 105 for it and I wore it ONE time. I think I need to see a therapist. It's a small. I'm selling it for 75.00! It really is a great piece to have. 
back view.

I have more clothes that I wasn't willing to sell for cheap in my car but currently am toooooo lazy to get. So, I'm sure I'll be having another one of these soon.
Look for it over the weekend! It will be more of my forever 21 stuff and probably some more shoes and maybe some jewelry!
Let me know what you think. I'm willing to work a little on the prices as well!

Hope you have fun doing some shopping! 

Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)