About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Dear Santa..

Happy Friday Everyone! 

Did you notice I didn't post for two whole days? Probably not! However, things have been crazy busy with finishing up my last few things for College. {excuse me, I graduate in 3 weeks? what. in. the. hell.} My new job is taking up a lot of my time and I love it! 

But, with these weeks flyyyying by I've obviously come up with time to making a christmas list for myself so I can send it off to Santa Momma&Daddy ! 

This is what is on my list fo far this year...

1. Clairisonic. I have always wanted one and now that I work where I can get a discount Santa allowed me to get it this year {bought it last night at work!} However, my mother still holds onto everything and wraps it up for Christmas morning. Lame. 


2. Michael Kors iphone holder
It's cute and will hold my phone when I go out..that's the only reason I want it.

3. Steve Jobs Biography
I never thought I would put a book on my Christmas list but I'm really excited to read this! I am an Apple snob and think his story is amazing.

4. Lilly Pulitzer Planner
I have had this planner for three years now and it is my FAVORITE planner in the world! It keeps me organized and is thick and has cute stickers to put on pages with important events! It's fun and girly!

5. Gift Cards
*Francesca's
*Express
*Forever 21
*H&M
*NORDSTROMS

My Christmas list isn't very exciting this year! I guess that is what happens when you get older! 

What is on your Christmas list!?

Kels





3 comments:

  1. I have a Clarisonic Mia and I LOVEEEEE it. IMO it's so worth it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Clarisonic Mia one day too.. I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty much OBSESSED with Francesca's Collections. And much like you, this is the first year I have decided to add a book to my Christmas wish list.


    http://cowahbella.blogspot.com/2011/11/just-few-tid-bits-christmas-of-course.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)