About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh, how Pinteresting & Holiday Bun!

I know..I know I should be smacked for talking about Holiday anything, but i just can not  help it! I will explain later...lets do the damn' thing. Don't forget to link up with Michelle for Oh, how Pinteresting!


I would like my shoe closet to look like this..pronto!

Fact: I live in knee socks & riding boots.

Random: saw this and it made my heart melt and I may have  for sure did not cry.
I will take this outfit stat. Perfect fall outfit for Ohio!











Well how cute are these for the holidays!?

Speaking of Holidays...lets talk bun.
I have been obsessed with big, fat, teased buns lately. Like the kind that are obnoxious and stick on top of your head bun!
Well.. .tada!
I accomplished! It is not only a terrible picture{I told you I'll be real on this blog of mine}of my me but the front part of my hair as well! But, look at that beauty sitting on top of my head! I will be spending the next few days perfecting it at work {greatest job ever!} This is just a sloppy version people, remember that!
It is the poifect bun for the holidays because it says "Hey, I'm here to party" all while keeping it classy {something I need to work on!}
You too can have such a nice bun by following these simple steps!

Bun away girls!

Kels

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love the top bun!! I'm only brave enough to wear it to the gym right now but I'm working on including it in my every day wear.. I have a weird thing about being photographed with my hair up.... I know I'm weird. It looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cupcakes! And I want that outfit! Would be great to have in Wisconsin too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)