About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the blank Friiiiiday!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Today I'm doing a new link up with Lauren! Check it out!


.   My favorite new blog of the moment is     Sweet Southern Prep   .

2.   Something I am thankful for is   my family and how much strength they all have    .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    when my beloved sophia grace came back on the ellen show to sing adele with her sidekick rose!   .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    Michael Kors gold watch!   .

5.  I am excited about   starting my new job and really liking everyone I work with!.

6.  If I were a color I would be     purple! It always puts me in a good mood and who doesn't like to be in a good mood!?

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    going to starbucks and catching up school work or doing some online shopping! Maybe even sitting on the porch and reading a book!  .

Have a great weekend ladies!

Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)