About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Follow by Email

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the blank Friiiiiday!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Today I'm doing a new link up with Lauren! Check it out!


.   My favorite new blog of the moment is     Sweet Southern Prep   .

2.   Something I am thankful for is   my family and how much strength they all have    .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    when my beloved sophia grace came back on the ellen show to sing adele with her sidekick rose!   .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    Michael Kors gold watch!   .

5.  I am excited about   starting my new job and really liking everyone I work with!.

6.  If I were a color I would be     purple! It always puts me in a good mood and who doesn't like to be in a good mood!?

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    going to starbucks and catching up school work or doing some online shopping! Maybe even sitting on the porch and reading a book!  .

Have a great weekend ladies!

Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)