About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

BuckeyeNation

Hiii Ladies!

My mac is still broke and I'm on my dads laptop ancient computer and have limited battery life!
This post will be short and way beyond sweet.
As you know I am a HUGE Buckeye fan and they pulled off the most amazing game I've seen in a long time this weekend and found this video and had to share!
This video explains why I'm OBSESSED with my Buckeyes, beyond proud of the college I attend, and am in LOVE with my city, Columbus.

GO BUCKS!


Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)