About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

You think you know me? But, you have NO idea...vlog edition.

Alright, here we go: Post Two.

Please, take it easy on me! I really am the most random person ever! Enjoy the getting to know me vlog and visit Emily and participate in the quiz!

Have a good one guys!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA, we are so much alike! I'm full of sass and sarcasm too! I'm glad you decided to do a vlog, I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have sass! Every girl has got to have some! I have wanted to try a vlog for the longest time but just haven't gotten around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dying to watch this! haven't got a chance yet bc of work ahhh

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)