About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Infinite Friendship: Tattoo Style.

Happy Thursday!

Can you believe it is Thursday and Christmas is just three short days away?
holy. moly.

I know I have ranted and raved about my best friend Gabby, but you aer going to have to read yet ANOTHER post about her..sorry kids.

Like I have said many times Gabby is the best, most amazing best friend a girl could ask for. I have experienced rock bottom with her and peaks in my life with her. I thank the heavens above I can count on her! So, while she was home this week for Christmas she had mentioned the idea to get matching tattoo's.

So today we hopped in my car and took the plunge and headed to the tattoo parlor. Neither one of have a tattoo so we didn't really know what to expect. In typical Gabby & Kelsey fashion 5 minutes into the process we had to pee {twice}, we were hungry {I had an orange and nuts in my purse, phew} and we couldn't decide on what kind of sign/writing/no writing we wanted on our tattoo. 
Our tattoo artist was incredible, kind, funny, adorable super sexy and I want to marry him. He did his best to make us feel comfortable and was joking with us. 
Gabby and I fell in love with him for one main reason: he cursed, and by cursed I mean say the "f" word a lot, which happens to be Gabby and I's favorite word in the English language.
I of course was worried to get my tattoo on my foot because I hadn't gotten in a pedicure in awhile, typical kelsey.
Gabby ended up getting hers on her rib, and mine on my foot.

I was shocked the pain was as little as it was. Don't get me wrong, I squeezed Gabby's hand and said some curse words out loud. But, I predicted it to be much, much worse.
We both got matching infinity signs, very small and simple. 
Why the infinity sign you ask? Infinity clearly means forever. Which is excatly what Gabby & I's friendship will be. 
Sorry Gabby, you are stuck with me forrrevvver now.
I could never imagine Gabby not being my friend, even if I feel like we are thousands of miles apart {Oh wait, we are!} I will always know she is going to stick by my side know matter what.
I'm lucky and blessed to have a best friend like that and she means the world to me!

Here goes nothin!

All finished!

yay! We survived!
I really need to start doing something about this chipmunk face of mine!

Kels

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH I WANT. I've wanted to get an infinity tattoo for so long!!! Either on my wrist, the back of my neck, or my finger. I also want an R on my ring finger for my last name. :) I'm so jealous you got a tattoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so pretty! I don't have any tattoos yet, but I plan on getting atleast 2. This claddagh design on my foot and maybe the infinity sign on my ring after I'm married.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)