About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011.

Good afternoon all.

I know I mentioned this yesterday but I really can not believe that 2011 is coming to a close. I know they say as you get older {gag} that time goes faster {double gag}
But, 2011 gave a whole new meaning on fast. 
I experienced a lot in 2011 and some of it I'm so very happy I went through it and others I could have done without.

Let's recap, shall we?

1. {Graduation}
I know, I know I keep talking about it. THis is the last time you will hear about it, I promise.



2. {My blog}
I never really understood blogs until I started blogging. I could not be happier that I started this blog. I know I don't have many followers but I appreciate all 41 of them and the comments they leave me daily. I've met a few wonderful people that I hope to one day meet in person and keep building all my blogging relationships

3. {Gained and Lost}
I lost a lot of friends over very petty things and realized that the "friends" I had always known and stood up for and did whatever for betrayed me, mocked me, and made me the center of their jokes. I was hurt then but am better now. Through all of that I gained really good friends in the friends I had. I realized they were the true ones, the sincere ones. 



4. {New Job}
I left my job with BCBG Max Azria and started my new job with Bubbles Beauty. 
I love going to work everyday and being around a wonderful staff. I have such a supportive boss and friends there I am very excited to see what 2012 brings job wise.


5. {Tattoo}
I got my first tattoo. I have always wanted a tattoo but was either to scared or wasn't sure what I wanted exactly. My best friend sent me a picture one day of best friend tattoo's with the infinity symbol and I instantly fell in love with it! 
It was beyond hard for me to have her move multiple states away but it was nice for us to get them together so even when I get sad still mad  that she isn't Ohio anymore I know she is still my best.

6. {Heartbreak}
2011 started off with heartbreak. Friendship and boy wise. It made me stronger in the end and that is all we will say about that.

7. {Family Time}
I spent a lot of time with family in 2011 and don't regret one second of it. My Grandma has had a tough year with first signs of Alzheimers and it is tough. Growing up you think your grandparents will ever get old and when they do it is hard. 
I spent a week with my family in Deep Creek Lake, Maryland. We use to vacation there all the time when we were kids so it was nice to go back.



8. {I work out}
I started working out on a regular basis again. After almost THREE long, boring, getting fat years my knee doctor has cleared me almost all kind of physical activity again. Having reconstructive knee surgery really took a toll on me. I gained 15 lbs {woof} and am happy to now get into the swing of things again.
Plus, it also gives me an excuse to buy cute workout clothes.
Warning: If you ever have knee surgery do not youtube your surgery the night before like I did. It makes for a very terrible experience :)

9. {Big Brother}
I became the closest I have been with my brother in years and I can not be happier about it.
I look up to him and admire him more than he will ever know!






What are your favorites of 2011?

Kels

1 comment:

  1. LOL you are priceless about the knee surgery thing. I have gained 4-5 lbs since my knee and am SICKENED by it..and it can't come off fast enough ughhhhhhhhh anyways I love your top things girl!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)