About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pin it.


Hello everyone!

I know I have been absent lately but we had a small 2 inches of standing water flood in our basement this week and it has just been cray cray at my house. My room was completely ruined and I was scrambling around like a nut case trying to get all my shoes,clothes,purses  belongings off the floor and out of the waters path. Not. Fun. At. All.

So, instead of worrying about clothes I can't save I'm linking up for Oh how Pinteresting Wednesday and loving all the clothes on here instead!





loves it.

perfect comfy/casual outfit
This is precious.


I die for this outfit.
I will take the entire outfit. pronto.

Is anyone else as addicted to pinterest as I am? I mean on average I probably spend three hours a day on this website. If I would have studied as much as I pin I would have probably ended up with an A this quarter. Wishful thinking.

What are your favorite pins? What do you like best about pinterest?

Make it a fab day, ladies.

Kels


2 comments:

  1. i am so addicted to pinterest! i have pinned so many favorites...this is a real sickness! i really love that last outfit! i wish i had it in my closet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. that last outfit is beyond fabulous. obsessed. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)