About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Complete Shenans.

HAPPY HALLOWEEENNN!!!
Let me be the first to say...what. a. weekend.
I know I promised you lots of glorious pictures from all the wonderful things I was going to do this weekend. Well, I lied.
I thought celebrating Halloween like it was 2007 and act like I was 19 would be a good idea. It wasn't, and if I learned anything this weekend it was the following:
1. Spiked Jello is not my friend.
As I mentioned earlier my friend and I were going to make spiked jello jigglers. Turns out when you add half a bottle of vodka to a pack of jello it really doesn't hold shape very well. So, it was jello brains instead. I also learned that eating this lovely treat you WILL get drunk and it won't end up in your favor. 

2. Wearing a mask doesn't mean you're dressed up
I guess I thought if you dress up as nothing for halloween {which is what I did} and wore a mask you would somehow not get noticed and asked why you weren't dressed up. What ever happened to just throwing on a mask and TADA their's your costume. Ok, fine. I get it I should have dressed up.

3. I can't hang like I use to. Not one bit. Friday night I got so intoxicated that Saturday I was not even human status and wasn't able to go down and tailgate for the Buckeye game. 
WHICH THEY WON!!!!!!!!! It was an AMAZING game and I was on edge the entire time. There really is nothing I love more than the Ohio State Buckeyes, ok well, shopping of course.

My halloween adventures were honestly so fun from what I remember and I was so glad I ended up going out! One of my friends who moved to NYC was in town and it was fun to see her as well!




Tonight I will brave the cold and take my little cousins trick or treating and steal all their candy for a little bit and help my grandparents pass out candy!

Today was rather exciting however! I was cleaning out my old room and found my favorite Lilly Pulitzer planner that I lost months ago {yay!} Opened it and realized I only have one more month left to use it {fail!}
best. planner. ever.

What all did you dolls do this weekend? What were you for Halloween?

Kels


1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I can't hang and drink like I'm a freshman anymore. That was a sad realization....and a bad hangover!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)