About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Follow by Email

Monday, October 31, 2011

Complete Shenans.

HAPPY HALLOWEEENNN!!!
Let me be the first to say...what. a. weekend.
I know I promised you lots of glorious pictures from all the wonderful things I was going to do this weekend. Well, I lied.
I thought celebrating Halloween like it was 2007 and act like I was 19 would be a good idea. It wasn't, and if I learned anything this weekend it was the following:
1. Spiked Jello is not my friend.
As I mentioned earlier my friend and I were going to make spiked jello jigglers. Turns out when you add half a bottle of vodka to a pack of jello it really doesn't hold shape very well. So, it was jello brains instead. I also learned that eating this lovely treat you WILL get drunk and it won't end up in your favor. 

2. Wearing a mask doesn't mean you're dressed up
I guess I thought if you dress up as nothing for halloween {which is what I did} and wore a mask you would somehow not get noticed and asked why you weren't dressed up. What ever happened to just throwing on a mask and TADA their's your costume. Ok, fine. I get it I should have dressed up.

3. I can't hang like I use to. Not one bit. Friday night I got so intoxicated that Saturday I was not even human status and wasn't able to go down and tailgate for the Buckeye game. 
WHICH THEY WON!!!!!!!!! It was an AMAZING game and I was on edge the entire time. There really is nothing I love more than the Ohio State Buckeyes, ok well, shopping of course.

My halloween adventures were honestly so fun from what I remember and I was so glad I ended up going out! One of my friends who moved to NYC was in town and it was fun to see her as well!




Tonight I will brave the cold and take my little cousins trick or treating and steal all their candy for a little bit and help my grandparents pass out candy!

Today was rather exciting however! I was cleaning out my old room and found my favorite Lilly Pulitzer planner that I lost months ago {yay!} Opened it and realized I only have one more month left to use it {fail!}
best. planner. ever.

What all did you dolls do this weekend? What were you for Halloween?

Kels


1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I can't hang and drink like I'm a freshman anymore. That was a sad realization....and a bad hangover!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)