I was browsing through blogs earlier this morning
while I should have been paying attention in class and saw that this precious little gem emily wrote a post about her favorite shows. So, since I lead such a boring life I decided I would join in on the fun.
I'm a sucker for tv shows. I will watch anything and everything. I love summer with all my heart but I count down the days till my shows enter back into my Tivo universe.
1. Private Practice: I use to prefer Grey's but now I enjoy private practice so much more. Private Practice also has Taye Diggs shirtless multiple times a scene. Sooo, that's a no brainer.
2. Gossip Girl: Go on, laugh. I will be the first to admitt it is a terrible show but the outfits and fashion aspect of it keep me interested.
3. Rachel Zoe: Two Words: I die.
4. Friday Night Lights: OK, so I know the show isn't on tv anymore but I just finished playing catch up and it is one of the BEST shows I've ever watched. I highly recommending you all add it to your netflix asap. I'm also convinced Tim Riggins is a real person and I will marry him.
5. Big Bang Theory: one of the funniest shows ever!
What are your favorite fall shows?