About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lipstick Jungle.

Happpy Monday, everyone. 

It was the PERFECT fall day in Ohio and my brother and I decided to bike 20 miles today that was long and most likely killed me.   My legs feel like COMPLETE jello and my knee feels as if it may fall off. It was nice to enjoy riding through the country, but the pain after, not so enjoyable.

But...first, let me explain to you lipstick jungle.

This weekend I was working my little heart out and decided to go out and have fun with my pretty pretty princess friend, katie. I was feeling rather frisky that night (due to a cray cray day) and decided I would wear the following out.
Evening Time!

Yes, that is a leopard print top and bright red lipstick. The top is a sheer shirt from where I work (BCBG Max Azria & the lip stick is Cover Girl's "are you red-y red." 

Final Result:


It's not the best picture but I may have got drunk and looked crazy in the rest  so this one will have to do. 

Have a wonderful evening.

Kels




1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)