About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Blogging 101.

Alright, bloggers, I need help.

These are the following questions I have! Feel free to answer them for me on here or email me (kelseystoker@gmail.com) and explain them into further detail! I really enjoy blogging but feel like I'm missing out on so much because I'm not even really sure what's going on half the time. 

I greatly appreciate all the help!

1. How do I link up with other blogs for certain posts? I.e what I'm loving wednesday, oh how pinteresting..etc.
2. How do I get my pins from pinterest to my blog to display them? How do I put multiple pins on one post? Same goes with polyvore. How do I get more than one set from polyvore from the page to my blog without saving it as a draft?
3. Does anyone have any good recommendations for sites that have templates. I despise the one I have now. I'm looking to make it all snazzy and such!

I appreciate all the help you ladies could provide. I'm sorry for such a boring and bland post on this Friday night. But, I've got Tivo, Reese Cups, and a cosmo calling my name.

Kels

1 comment:

  1. 1. You can save the image they post with the Link Up information and upload it on to your post. That's what I usually do. Sometimes they have a little box under the image that you can copy and paste into the HTML section of your post.

    2. If you click on your pin from Pinterest, the right side will have a button that says "<> Embed". Click on that then copy and paste what is in the box into your post when it's on the "Edit HTML" section of your New Post box (the upper left side of where you type there should be a Compose and HTML option, click HTML). After you paste the code, switch back to the Compose option. This gets a little complicated when you add a lot of pins, but if you keep playing around with it you should get the hang of it!
    3. http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
    http://www.smittenblogdesigns.blogspot.com/
    http://hotbliggityblog.com/
    http://shabbyblogs.com/

    Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)