About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh, how Pinteresting: The 2 F's..Fashion & Food

Hey ya'll (Yes, I know I'm from Ohio, and say ya'll..always have and always will) I blame it on living out in the country my whole life where we say things such as: ya'll, crick (instead of creek) ..you know proper english.

Anywho, today I'm linking up and doing "Oh, how Pinteresting"

Link up here!

Let's get started..
1. Tone it up- My favorite tone it up girl (check out there workouts here! They are ahmazing...and killer! I wouldn't mind looking like her and having her perfect hair and style. 










Red Lips= Perfection. 


 I would like this outfit in my closet...pronto.



Now...my favorite: FOOD

This salad looks delicious! Reminds me of summer..yumm!








I like pear & i LOVE vodka..so this is a win/win!



What are you pinning this week?










Kels






































No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)