About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh how Pinteresting!

Oh hello again!

It's Wednesday people, that means we are half way through the week.

Hooolllaa!

I'm linking up with Michelle for oh how pinteresting Wednesday since I haven't done it in awhile and have found some precious pins lately.


Spring: hurry so I can wear this.


Love the lace.
 I want to try this look: asap.

loving statement pieces lately.

My pins are minimal this week because I have been trying to stay off pinterest lately.
By "staying off" I mean only spending 3 hours on it instead of 6.

What are some of your favorite pins this week?

Don't forget to link up with Michelle! Such a fun link up!

Happy hump day!

Kels









1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that necklace...love those pieces too...just wish i had more places to wear them! i have been good with pinterest lately...it is so hard not to spend hours on there!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)