About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

IT!

Oh why helloooo!

I know it's been a few days! I looked at my blog today and said Oh Mylanta! It's been a few days!

However, I got word from a little blog birdie that I had been "tagged" in this little game of blog tag. 
So, since I tend to follow rules most of the time I will not participate in this little ole' game.
I mean who doesn't like a little game of tag every once and awhile?

Here. it. goes.

[the rules...]
one. you must post the rules.
two. post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
three. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
four. tag eleven people and link them on your post
five. let them know you've tagged them!
 
[11 fun facts about me]
1. I paint my nails at least 3-4 times a week. Yes, I'm well aware of how pathetic that is.
2. I hate condiments. Ketchup, mayo, mustard, most salad dressings. The sight of them makes me want to hurl 9 times out of 10. I just branched out into the world of sgetti sauce..and it's not to shabby.
3. I have the knee of a 75 year old lady thanks to reconstructive knee surgery. 
4. I once accidently stole a ring from Claire's and felt beyond terrible about it.
5. I may or may not know all the words to the songs in "Newsies." 
Ok, I really do. 
6. Rapping lyrics to my favorite rappers is my favorite past time.
7. I try to read for 30-45 minutes every night before I fall asleep.
8. I'm scared shitless of rejection.
9. 9 times out of 10 I'm sarcastic. Only serious when I have to be!
10. I have one older brother and parents who have been together since they were 15.
11. When I was 5 I ran away to the stop sign in our back lot because that's as far as my parents said I could go and sat in the grass for three hours before I got scared and came inside.

[11 Questions from Steph to Me!]
1. What is your biggest dream in life?
To be a succesful individual in the fashion world.
2. What do you miss most about your childhood?
Going to the babysitters every day and just getting to hang out with my friends and not worry about being an adult!
3. What is your favorite Disney movie?
The Lion King
4. What is your favorite meal?
Homemade lasagna 
5. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you'd do?
Pay off my student loans.
6. When is the last time you flossed?
Last night!
7. What was the last dream you remember about?
I was dating a man who owns the NHL team here in columbus {cha-ching..i kid}
8. What is your most annoying habit?
I say "like" a llllooottt.
9. When you have free time, what do you do?
read blogs, work out, read, hang out with family!
10. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Anything I did my senior year of high scool! But, was also the best year of my life.
11. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting new people! Growing up in a small community you know everyone your entire life and it is interesting to meet new people from all over and form some type of friendship with them!

[My Questions for YOU]

1. What is your greatest fear?
2. What is one item in your life you couldn't live without?
3. Best moment of your life?
4. If you could travel to any country where would it be and why?
5. Favorite rap song? {Come on you know you have one!}
6. First famous person crush?
7. Most embarrassing moment?
8. Favorite TV show?
9. What is your favorite part about blogging?
10. Do you prefer city or country?
11. Best thing about blogging?

[TAG! You are it!]


My battery is about to die and well I've lost my charger for the day so 7 will have to do instead of 11!
Whoops!

Have a fantastic evening everyone!

Kels

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you don't like condiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game looks like a lot of fun!

    I just found your blog today and I would love for you to check out mine and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)