About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

xoxo; gossip girl.


Yes, that's right I was just caught quoting gossip girl. I won't lie I was devistated when Chuck just let Blair walk away with that silly prince at the end of last season...

If you are wondering, I am in fact 23 and still in love with silly shows. Besides all the socialite drama I really enjoy the fashion within the show. My FAVORITE style icon happens to be the star of the show so that helps! 

Tada, I give you:
Blake Lively.
i WILL wear this outfit for my birthday next weekend!

 For class I recently had to talk about who are my fashion icons and I picked Blake and of course, Lauren Conrad.


Who are your favorite style icons?!

kels

3 comments:

  1. They are definitely my style icons.. they're so beautiful!

    I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my latest blog post for more info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for such the kind comments :) I'm glad to hear someone enjoys reading my blog besides me haha! Thank you for giving me a versatile blogger award! This is my first one I've gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree. Lauren is the reason I moved to LA. She actually featured me on her .com this past week. I'm still smiling from it. lol. super happy i found your blog. adore it. i'm totally following. If you get sec I'd love if you'd check out of my fashion and style blog and see if you'd be interested in following as well. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    LA adventures from a southern girl.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)