About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

what a wonderful world.

Today will be a short and sweet post. The last few days have made me really sit back and realize how truly lucky that I am. Within the last 24 hours I've got to help open a BRAND new BCBG store from start to finish, my best child hood friend gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby boy AND I got to work backstage at the Express Rock fashion show here in Columbus today and network! Over the weekend I also got to celebrate my friend Katies birthday! It was honestly one of the best nights I've had in a long time! lots of laughs!

I've been down in the dumps one could say lately, and these last 24 hours helped remind me that I am truly blessed, beyond blessed. 

Precious baby Maddux 
AMAZING glass bubble chandeliar installed at BCBG at Crocker Park (my new favorite mall.) 
p.s once it was finished there was a total of 2,200 GLASS BUBBLES! That poor man on the left had to install them by hand..one.by.one. Bless him.
birthday celebrations.
a
shambles.

I hope all of you feel just as blessed as I do.

kels

ps- give me a shout on twitter if you wish :) @kelseystoker1

1 comment:

  1. Crocker park is close to where Billy's parents live :) I love it there too! glad to see you back on here! come enter my giveaway I posted today :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)