About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A girls gotta eat.

Let me just start off by saying: i.love.to.eat. Alll dayyy errrr day.

God blessed me with the wonderful ability to gain weight at a rapid pace so I have to be really careful on what I eat. So, I thought I'd share with ya'll my favorite snacks I eat throughout the day!

I prefer pomegranate in my martini glass but that is not really that healthy, so I'll settle for it in some greek yogurt.
Larabars are heavenly. I really haven't found a flavor I don't like. 
quinoa with unlimited veggies! 
I usually try to eat quinoa for lunch because it fills me up for a few hours and it is SUPER healthy. 

Last but not least my favorite snack EVER.
Take half of an avocado and pit it and sprinkle sunflower seeds on top! Wala! It's delicious! If you are craving something sweet I sometimes just pour a little agave nectar on top!

What are your favorite snacks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)