About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Q&A time.

oh hey there, girlfrans.

So, I have decided I am going to do a Q&A post if I get enough questions! 
If not, I am going to do a 25 facts about me! I feel like I need to put more about ME out there for you guys. I feel like I have left a lot out and want you all to know the REAL me.

So, you have two options.
1. ask as many questions as you like. 
Seriously, nothings is off limits! Ask anything from my recent breakup, to fashion, to my favorite kind of drink, to what shampoo I use, or to what I do at my new job, or why did I just NOW start eating spaghetti sauce {no one said I was normal.}  You can ask more then one..so get to thinking.
or...
2. You have to deal with a post that has 25 facts about me and only me. 

So, pick your poison.

I am going to give you guys until Sunday probably to ask questions and post the answers on Monday!

If you don't feel like commenting the questions on here you can always email me!
kelseystoker@gmail.com

Next week I am going to tell you all about the new job! If you follow me on twitter, and if you don't, you probably should {kelseystoker1} or instagram {cough cough, kelseystoker} you are probably sick of hearing about it, but, too bad. You will now get to read an entire post about it.
I bet you are all jumping with joy.

xoxo to all of you-
Kels

1 comment:

  1. coming from a fellow kelsey: growing up i ALWAYS wished i could change my name. did you ever wish you could change yours?? if so, what to? :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)