About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Romantical.

Happy Valentines Day!

I am spending this Valentines Day alone this year.
My 4 year old cousin asked me to be his "valentime" but then proceeded to tell me he can't take me to dinner or buy me flowers because he only has three dollars.
So, that doesn't look promising. 
Thumbs up, kids.
I mean my parent's didn't even get me a Valentine this year.
How rude.
{In my best Stephanie Tanner}

Sorry for the red obnoxious font, I'm trying to be festive.

Anywho, it is..

Just Peachy


This week is Top 5 Romantic movies!
Ahhh, just the way I like to spend my Valentines day :)


It was really was tough for me and I finally was able to decide on my Top 5.


1. The Wedding Date
First of all, it is the most adorable movie ever. I could watch it over and over again and never get sick of it. Infact, I actually did this one time, and by one time I mean three. 
Minor detail..


2. How to lose a guy in 10 days
It has Matthew McConaughey, moving on.


3. Crazy, Stupid Love
It has Ryan Gosling, again, moving on.
I kid. 
But seriously, he is shirtless in one and scene and I have one word for that: scrumptious.
It really is a cute movie abot love as well.


4. Something Borrowed
I love love love this movie. It is one of my favoite books so when the movie came out I was beyond excited to see it. It is a great mixture of a comedy/love. The cast I think is amazing and I watch it at least once a week.


5. Say Anything
It is an oldie but a goodie. 
I would do anything for a gorgeous man to stand outside my window with a radio above his head playing a classic love song.


*Sigh*


I hope you all link with up Rachel for Top 5 Tuesday and have a FABULOUS Valentines Day :)


Kels

1 comment:

  1. i love that story about your cousin, how funny!!

    good picks, "crazy stupid love" is a great one!

    happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)