About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I've always been a slacker.

I'm pretty sure since the day I was born I have been a slacker and probably always will be a slacker. It's just in my DNA.

Today was a rough rough rough day. I'd like to think it was completely acceptable to have a very STRONG cocktail before 3:00pm. But, I have to work at 5 and I really just don't think that would be acceptable.
I could use at least 4 of these. 

I'm sure all of you are just dying to know how I did with my slimdown..well I also slacked on that on day #3. I have low blood sugar to begin with so only eating a majority of veggies and chicken really threw my body out of whack! But, I made some modifications and am back at it starting tomorrow. 

Here is my weekend recap because I know you all are just DYING to know!
 Saturday night after work my co-worker and I went and saw "Crazy, Stupid, Love" Ladies, I HIGHLY recommend this movie. It is not only precious, funny, and amazing all at once. I mean, frickin RYAN GOSLING has his shirt off..how can it NOT be good? It was so good that I saw it, twice. 
You are welcome.
Yesterday I took my two adorable little cousins to the zoo and spent the day with them being a complete kid. Things have been a little "negative nancy" in my life right now so it was nice to get away from adult hood and be silly again!
Its easy to be a kid again hanging out with him all day.
Polar Bears have always been my favorite
Just love them to pieces.
We also went "Nemo" hunting.
Taking a ride on the carousel
Mission Accomplished.

Hope everyone has a wonderful wednesday 

Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)