About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

fall.fall.fall

saaaay what..I'm already talking about FALL.
Fact: I love Summer with all of my heart..
Other Fact: I'm obsessed, I repeat obsessed with fall clothes. 
I can't help it; i see boots, sweaters, jeans, blazer and my heart skips a beat.
It doesn't help that I work at BCBG Max Azria and all of our fall pieces are heavenly.
I'm still in need of reading "Blogging for dummies" so excuse me for asking such a dumb question! But, how in the world do I get a picture (thats not from google) to my page. Everytime I try to do it it gives me an error message...helllllppp.

Moving along then..

The weather here in Columbus has been amazing. I've gotten to open my sunroof and open my windows and enjoy some fresh hair. Today I finally ran outside and it felt so refreshing and relaxing. I usually hate running, I despise it actually. But, today, it was much needed and VERY theraputic.

In other news, here are some pictures of the fun activities I've been apart of these last few days!
Samantha's baby shower!
high school friends :)
My friend Jenni's son, Grady's 1st Birthday!
im such a midget.

Happy Thursday Kids!

Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)