About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

My everyday favorites!

Oh hey there.

I had a bit of "bloggers block" {aka case of the lazy's} and decided I haven't done a post in awhile about my everyday favorites in awhile!

So, for the nexy few days I am going to post my favorites in the following catagories:
makeup/beauty.
hair.
nails.
skincare.
fashion.


Today is probably my favorite topic because I am what I like to call a makeup addict, and because well homegirl just does not, and I repeat, does not look cute without makeup. I find myself buying a lipgloss here, a mascara there, an eyeshadow quad pops up every now and then, and next thing you know my makeup bag looks like target & sephora threw up inside of it.
oops.

So, these are my make up favorites that I use everyday and don't want to try and live without.

My make up!


1. spellbound lipstick: covergirl
{everyone needs a bright colored lipstick in their make up bag, everyone}
2. Physicians formula bronzer brick 
Love this bronzer because it gives a really good natural glow, and has lasted me months.
3. NARS orgasm blush.
I die for this color. I try so many shades, and ALWAYS go back to this one.
4. Sephora Eye Palette: "In the Nude"
These shades are great! You can really build them off of one another and they match everything so well.
5. elf high definition powder.
Now, ladies, if you pay a ridic amount of moolah on makeup forever's HD powder, STOP. I think this powder works 10x better and is 6.00 bucks!! 
Thank you, elf!
6. elf volumizing and lengthing mascara.
I really can only say the following about this mascara, I die for it, and it costs me 1.00. 
We shall call that a win. I will say if you are a heavy hitter with the mascara, like myself, it is a real bitch to get off sometimes. 
But, for a 1.00 I will not complain.

Now, I do use bare minerals as a base but most days I've just been rockin' some bronzer and blush becaue I've been tan. 
However, when the summer tan fades and casper the friendly ghosts comes back out to play I will bust it back out!

Do you have any makeup favorites you use on a daily basis because you love so much?
I'm looking to dip back into the foundation world for winter time so I would love some feedback on different brands.

Have a fabulous weekend, I am beyond excited for mine.

xoxo-
kels.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)