About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Everyday favorites: Hair Products

Happy Humpday! 

This week is literally flying by! 
I started blogging last week about my everyday favorites and today I am going to talk about my favorite everyday hair products! 
Now, the hair gods blessed me with my fathers hair and gave me natural curly, thick, course hair. 
{Thanks a lot, dad.}
So, I have to either straighten my hair or curl it with a curling iron so it looks somewhat tamed and controlled. To eliminate further damage on my hair I usually shower at night and let my hair air dry so I don't put as much heat on it. 

But, to protect my color {always a sulfate free shampoo} and keep my hair hydrated this is my daily regiment.


Favorite Hair Products

1. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo: helps keep my course hair hydrated and since it is sulfate free keeps my color protected and from it stripping faster.
2. Sebastian Light Conditioner: I love love love this conditioner. It gives my hair a little bit of moisture but without weighing it down and gives it a ton of shine. 
3. ENJOY Luxury Conditioner: Twice a week I will use this instead of the sebastian and go heavy on my ends with it. It smells heavenly and really just helps bring my hair back to life and does wonders for my split ends.
{Warning} if you have super, fine hair, do not use this conditioner. It is super heavy and will weigh it down like whoa. 
4. Morrocan Oil Treatment: Whether I let my hair air dry or blow dry I always, always, always use morrocan oil. Not only is it super healthy for your hair, but it smells wonderful. It helps tame flyaways and frizz as well. 
After I am done curling my hair or straightning I will take one pump of it and put it on my dry ends for extra protection. I also take the extra on my hands and rub into my arms and legs. It is a great moisturizer for the skin!
5. Morrocan Oil Medium Hold Hairspray: I may or may not use this as perfume from time to time if I forget to put some on. Smells heavenly! I love this hairspray because it gives hold but is very flexible. So, if you brush through your curls this is perfect because it doesn't take the shape out and is very flexible. 

These are my favorite daily hair prodcuts that help keep my luscious locks in place and tamed everyday! Do you have any products that you just love so much you use every single day? 
What are they?

Next up tomorrow, nail care.

xoxo-
kels.



2 comments:

  1. Hey lady... after reading your post on beauty, hair and what not, didn't know if you've heard of Birchbox? Check it out! I think you'd love it. :) https://www.birchbox.com/

    Hope all is well in crazy town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have almost the same exact hair routine & use a lot of those same products too! Just found your blog and love it!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)