About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bride hijacking & Penis Cookies.

Interesting title, eh?

I warn you now: if you follow me on instagram or twitter, you will be bored with this post.

There might be a thing or two some of you don't know about me and that is this: i'm hardly ever serious & like to have a good time.

My dear, sweet, loving friend Natasha is getting married in roughly 9 days and she one day decided to get extremely wasted and ask me to be one of her bridesmaids.
Ok, well she wasn't actually drunk. But, homegirl over here can not keep a straight face for longer than 2 minutes so why she thinks I will be able to walk down that aisle and not laugh or be able to look straight ahead is beyond me. 
Anyway, neither here nor there.
The wedding was rapidly approaching and I had realized one small minor detail. No one had contacted me about a batchelorette party!!
The hardly ever being serious trait kicks in and I thought to myself: "Well this is bullshit, I won't get to parade around drinking out of a penis straw and yell inapproriate things at hot men!"
So, I did what you would do.
Took matters into my own hands.

A couple of girls Natasha & I work with decided we should throw her a surprise dinner.
I mean it is perfect! Not only would there be penis straws, penis confetti, streamers, balloons, and any other inapproriate item you could think of..it would all be a surprise. 

So, I made up a bullet proof lie and convinced Natasha it was just her and I having a lovely dinner talking flowers, cake, and blah blah blah..

Then, this happened.

i made her wear a blindfold.

then, made her wear this ridic gear and drink out of a penis straw.

so prec.

Me & the bride to be!

mmm..margs!

..and i of course took a picture with the penis cookie.

But, seriously. It was so much fun! Natasha had no idea which made it much more special and rewarding to see the look on her face when I took the scarf off and she saw all the girls from work sitting at the table.
Needles to say, I can not wait for her wedding.

To my dear sweet Natasha- I love you beyond words. I'm glad work brought us together and THANK YOU for everything you have done for me these past few weeks. Between planning a wedding, moving, and listening to my bitch ass I'm not really sure how you did it :)
You will be a beautiful bride, and I wish you and Jordan a lifetime of love and happiness.

xoxo-
Kels



1 comment:

  1. Very valuable tips i like it..
    pecker straws
    Buy Naughty Girlz Straws - 20 Pack of Drinking Straws - Funny Cocktail Gifts - Drinking Games Accessories - Adult Party Supplies - Bachelorette Party Favors (Purple / Pink / Blue): Straws - Amazon.com ? FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)