About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Some things I love.

Happy Thursday!

I am currently sitting on my porch and my weather app is telling me it is 88 degrees in Columbus.
Not too shabby.

I have not done a post about the things I love lately, so here I go.


sitting out on the porch & blogging.
I'm sorry but it doesn't get any better.


drinking one large iced tea out of my new tervis tumbler that has a nice bright pink "K."


my new iphone case. 
two words: bad ass.


Yes, I know those are only three things and I'm in all of the pictures.
Don't care :)

Enjoy this day.

Kels







2 comments:

  1. The warm weather has been so nice, and you are so right about the Tervis - it's the perfect drink cup!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tervis and love your phone cover!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)