About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion obsessed, lip gloss lover, nail polish hoarder, wine loving, easy going individual.

My Blog List


Bestie.

how i feel about the steelers.
Powered by Blogger.

Parentals.

my reason for living

Parentals.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Someone who loves vodka just like me.

Hiiiiiii everybody. Today, I am blessing you with {believe it or not} someone who just loves Vodka just as much as me. 
I know, I didn't think it could happen either.


The lovely Katy has an adorable post in store for you. Don't worry I miss you all while I'm off celebrating the 4th with my family.
Yes, we take two days to celebrate this holiday.
Show her some love, ladies. 

Hey Crazy Town Readers!

My name is Whitney and I blog over at Katy Goes Boom. Kelsey put put the call for some guest bloggers while she was out of town and I jumped at the chance. Cuz I have a girl crush on her. A little one.

Anyway, I met Kelsey at Holly's 3rd Bloggiversary Party.
It was a wine tasting....but I LOVE that I'm the only one holding a glass.

As Kelsey and I chatted over the course of the evening we realized we had a bunch in common, so I thought I'd share.

1. Kelsey and I are Buckeye babes. We actually graduated from THE Ohio State University ON THE SAME DAY! We didn't know each other or that until we talked at the party, but we had a good giggle about it. 
 She and I love our school and our teams! I mean, we're amazing and no one can tell us different.

2. Kelsey and I share of a love of da Vodka.
'Nuff said.

3. Kelsey and I both work in the same industry. At the time of the party we were both in jobs that weren't really making us the happiest in terms of our career. The thing about fashion/merchandising/corporate retail, is that you start at the BOTTOM. It is NOT The Devil Wears Prada. You're not getting awesome shiz from the sample closet, there is no miracle fairytale makeover in the third act. Its HARD work. 
Recently though (honestly within weeks of each other), Kelsey and I were both able to start exciting new jobs in our field. You've seen Kelsey talk about her gig at Saks, and I started work as a Merchandise Coordinator at a company here in Columbus. WE HAVE BIG GIRL JOBS. 

And when she get's back from her vacay I'm taking her out to celebrate. With vodka of course.

Isn't she just adorable?!
Can't wait for our vodka date Katy, duh.
Thank you for such a cute post!


xoxo-
Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you guys! Feel free to comment and email me as much as you like :)